Investing And Retirement Planning
Is your engagement strategy keeping up with today’s market changes?
During the past decade, the landscape for financial products and services, and the way they are delivered, has changed dramatically. To mitigate risk and maximize profitability, the finance industry is tasked with understanding both what’s necessary to keep current customers engaged, but also the way demographic and generational changes are impacting product and service opportunities.
Understand the habits, preferences and influencers driving investment decisions.
Zeldis helps bring financial services firms and their ideal customers closer together. We can help you test your products and offerings with consumers and advisors; identify the best way to communicate those offerings; understand the strength of your brand and how it performs in competitively; and much more.
Using qualitative and quantitative research techniques combined with deep industry expertise and market expertise across product categories, we help clients understand the preferences, needs and current influences driving customer and advisor choices.
Our financial service experience includes
- Investment products, including MFs, ETFs, managed accounts, etc.
- Retirement accounts, including IRAs, 401(k)s, 403(b)s, 457s
- Annuities, including VAs, FAs, FIAs, RILAs, etc.
- Life insurance, including term, whole, VUL, UL, etc.
- LTC solutions
Our study experience includes
- Investor and advisor journey mapping (view)
- Product and concept testing
- Materials testing
- Ad and message testing (view)
- Trends and thought leadership
- Brand assessment and tracking
- Technology/portal/website evaluations
- Market segmentation
Connect with your most important research audiences
In addition to providing wide access to an array of consumer research targets (including millennials/Gen Z, pre-retirees/retirees, and others), Zeldis has the expertise and resources to connect you with your most important, difficult to reach B2B research audiences:
- Financial Advisors
- Insurance Agents and Brokers
- Plan Sponsors
- SBOs (Small Business Owners)
- C-Suite Executives
- Institutional Investors
Recent Thought Leadership Studies