We recently presented select findings from a recently-released research Zeldis partnered on with the FINRA Investor Education Foundation and CFA Institute. This comprehensive quantitative study looked at Gen Z consumers (18-25) and explored their financial attitudes and behaviors. Our webinar will focus on the US Gen Z population, both independently, and how Gen Z investors compare to their millennial and Gen X counterparts. Some areas of focus included:
- Does Gen Z invest? When and where do they start?
- What drives Gen Z financial behaviors, including investing? What motivates them? What prevents them from engaging in investing?
- What information sources does Gen Z use and trust when it comes to financial topics?
- What role does technology and social media play in Gen Z financial attitudes and behaviors?
- How do Gen Z investors look and act differently than their older counterparts?