Health and Medical Supplies Distributor Market Research
Are your product, message and engagement strategies healthy and relevant?
The medical supply and distribution industry is constantly evolving, with new opportunities and challenges for product success and successful client engagement.
- The U.S. healthcare landscape continues to change, with value-based reimbursement replacing the fee-for-service model.
- New reimbursement models for your customers mean you need to understand their reimbursement environment and how to help them optimize value.
- Health policy initiatives emerge and require you to understand how your clients are planning for various contingencies and how you can play a role.
- Established business models face the challenge of health systems and health insurers consolidating, new cross-industry partnerships, and the ever-present threat of an industry disruptor entering the playing field.
- At the same time, the U.S. population is changing, with a rising elderly population, and efforts towards population health and consumer-centric care.
In these changing times, your customers and prospects expect you to understand their challenges and be proactive in helping them problem solve new initiatives. Keeping the voice of the customer front and center is essential for success.
Understand the messages, market opportunities, and engagement strategies critical to your product success.
Zeldis Research helps health and medical supply distribution companies across the healthcare continuum:
- Understand customers and prospects with an independent, un-biased perspective grounded in industry knowledge
- Test strategies, products and messages
- Identify ideal markets and customer profiles for your products
- Improve engagement and
- Measure potential opportunities and the competitiveness of your brand.
Access and engage your most important research audiences
Zeldis provides you access to and engagement with your most important, difficult to reach B2B research audiences:
- Health System executives and key providers
- Materials management, supply chain and purchasing executives
- Nursing home administrators
- Home health administrators
- Directors of nursing
- Surgery center administrators
- Home medical equipment senior executives
Using qualitative and quantitative research techniques combined with deep market expertise in the medical supply distribution, pharmaceutical and health insurance marketing sectors, we help clients identify and leverage the market opportunities that will make their products more successful.
Our health and medical supplies distributor market research areas include:
- Market opportunity landscape
- Value proposition refinement
- Product concept testing
- Brand awareness
- New product development
- Tracking research
- Win/Loss research
- Buying process research
- Brand defense
- Customer engagement strategies
- Customer needs assessment
Stay relevant, engaged and successful with Zeldis Health and Medical Supply Distributor Market Research
Our actionable research has helped clients to:
- Understand the impact of messaging, and the usefulness of visual aides for various products marketed.
- Identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for positioning a new product concept.
- Assess marketing execution driving unaided and aided awareness, product attributes, key competitors, and key reasons for trial, adoption and switching.
- Understand customer segments and refine messaging to engage each segment.
- Assess customers’ un-met needs in the face of emerging reimbursement and policy initiatives.