Zeldis Research has extensive knowledge and experience researching Retirement and Medicare topics in custom studies for our clients, and now plans to further this knowledge through our own thought leadership research*, designed to provide a 360-degree view of modern retirement among retirees aged 50+.
This research is designed to explore and gain insights around:
- The overall experience of retirement, including goals, priorities, and concerns/challenges
- Behaviors and experiences related to the financial aspects of retirement and retirement planning, including products/solutions, use of advice, and income strategies
- Knowledge, perceptions, and behaviors around long term care planning
- The Medicare journey, including shopping and selecting a plan, switching plans, and gaps and pain points
- Retirees’ use of healthcare and healthcare technology, including telemedicine
- The Impact of Covid on life in retirement
Eight, 1-on-1 Zoom interviews with retirees to help gain context and input for the quantitative survey
1000 online interviews with retirees age 50+
This research will explore the many issues and priorities facing today’s retirees, including: financial planning, retirement income, longevity, Medicare and healthcare, long term care, and the impact of the COVID pandemic.
Our Qual/Quant research effort is currently underway, and we look forward to sharing the findings with our clients and colleagues in early June.