Zeldis Research has extensive knowledge and experience researching Retirement and Medicare topics in custom studies for our clients, and now plans to further this knowledge through our own thought leadership research*, designed to provide a 360-degree view of modern retirement among retirees aged 50+.
This research is designed to explore and gain insights around:
- The overall experience of retirement, including goals, priorities, and concerns/challenges
- Behaviors and experiences related to the financial aspects of retirement and retirement planning, including products/solutions, use of advice, and income strategies
- Knowledge, perceptions, and behaviors around long term care planning
- The Medicare journey, including shopping and selecting a plan, switching plans, and gaps and pain points
- Retirees’ use of healthcare and healthcare technology, including telemedicine
- The Impact of Covid on life in retirement
Sharing Our Findings
NEW! We recently leveraged this data to create a statistical segmentation of the retiree population, with a focus on identifying and differentiating key subgroups in this important constituency.
We presented these findings in a live webinar on Thursday, February 3rd, 2022.
You and your colleagues are invited to view video captures of our recent webinars where we discussed other aspects of our research findings.
Eight, 1-on-1 Zoom interviews with retirees to help gain context and input for the quantitative survey
1000 online interviews with retirees age 50+
This research will explore the many issues and priorities facing today’s retirees, including: financial planning, retirement income, longevity, Medicare and healthcare, long term care, and the impact of the COVID pandemic.
We’ve recently completed this Qual/Quant research effort, and look forward to sharing the findings in our two upcoming FREE webinars. Register above.