Financial Services Market Research
Is your message as old as a passbook savings account?
During the past few years, the landscape for financial products has changed dramatically. To mitigate risk and maximize profitability, financial institutions are tasked with identifying ideal customer targets while consumers and businesses alike are, in many cases, less trusting and more skeptical of the choices before them.
Understand the habits, preferences and influencers driving customer choice.
Zeldis helps bring financial services firms and their ideal customers closer together. We can help you test your strategies, products and messages [see Concept Testing Examples]; identify ideal customer profiles for your offerings; and measure the competitiveness of your brand.
Using qualitative and quantitative research techniques combined with industry sector expertise, marketing knowledge, and smart thinking, we help clients understand the habits, preferences and influences driving choices for financial products and services.
Our financial service experience includes
- Annuities Download Research Brief | See Research Examples
- Retirement accounts (401(k)s, 403(b)s, 457s, IRAs, etc.)
- Mutual Funds, ETFs, REITs, Alternatives, and other investments
- Mortgages and other loans
- Credit/debit cards
- Consumer/Commercial Banking
Zeldis delivers the market intelligence you need to drive market share
Our actionable research has helped clients to:
- Explore and map the financial advisor journey for quoting and placing 401(k) plans
- Evaluate retail investor response, utilization and value of new online investment tools
- Test an Annuity product concept and communication program
- Optimize a financial product by understanding the simulated impact on uptake of varied feature sets
- Understand beneficiary and FA satisfaction with the Trust process
- Evaluate a 401k rollover process
- Test a homeowner refinancing program
- Understand the appeal of a new online banking concept
- Identify the six most desirable features of a new debit card
- Test regional banking strategies