Insurance Market Research
Increased pressures for profitability means insurance products and services must be more tightly focused than ever to meet consumer and commercial demands.
A marketing misstep could put stakeholders or shareholders in jeopardy.
Zeldis can help you to ensure you bring successful insurance products and services to the market.
With deep and broad sector experience and an understanding of the products and services you offer, we help you to understand consumer and business trends that may impact your marketing efforts.
Our areas of expertise: (select from list below to explore samples of our recent research)
- Personal Lines
- Commercial Lines
- Workers Comp
- Ancillary Coverages (Critical Illness, AD&D, Supplemental Health, etc)
Access and engage your most important research audiences
In addition to wide access to an array of consumer research targets (including policyholders, group insurance members, Medicare and Medicaid subscribers, and more) Zeldis provides you access to and engagement with your most important, difficult to reach B2B research audiences:
- Insurance Agents and Brokers (group benefits, P&C, life, etc.)
- Financial Advisors
- Employee Benefits Managers/ HR Directors
- SBOs (Small Business Owners)
- C-Suite/ Business Insurance Decision-makers (across a variety of industries)
- Risk Managers
- Healthcare Providers
- Office/practice managers
Our actionable research has successfully helped clients to:
- Test their messages, designs and product concepts.
- Determine interest and market potential for new insurance products
- Measure and track customer satisfaction and improve claim satisfaction
- Understand employee attitudes toward and perceptions of group benefits
- Determine target markets and price sensitivities for a new Commercial P&C product