Health Insurance Market Research
Pain-free Research for Healthier Engagement
The U.S. health care system is at the forefront of national dialog. Dramatic changes in health care funding, the health care regulatory environment, issues of affordability and emerging technologies, tools, and online channels, are creating both challenges and new opportunities for payors. Zeldis helps health care insurers benefit from the advances, and adapt to the challenges, of this changing marketplace.
We help you stay relevant, engaged and successful as the health care landscape continues to evolve.
Applying a customized blend of qualitative and quantitative research techniques, we help clients leverage our deep sector expertise and market experience in health care, pharmaceuticals and insurance.
The result is better engagement with your key targets through relevant and successful communication, more targeted health insurance products and useful member tools.
The traditional and innovative techniques we have applied to our health care research include:
- In-person focus groups
- Web-assisted telephone in-depth interviews
- On-camera video interviews
- Online surveys
- Using qualitative feedback to inform quantitative survey development
- Multi-phase research programs including both qualitative and quantitative research
Our health care research experience includes
- Key Market Segmentation
- Patient and Provider Customer Journey
- Patient Non-compliance Evaluation
- Wellness Attitudes and Ideation Studies
- Member Web and Portal Experience Evaluation
- Usability Testing
- Concept Testing
- New Product Design/Product Demand
- Patient and Provider Satisfaction
Benefit from our deep sector expertise and market experience in health care, pharmaceuticals and insurance sectors.
Our actionable research has helped clients to:
- Size and profile key market segments based on attitudes toward protection and attitudes regarding health maintenance in general, as well as health insurance specifically.
- Explore ways to increase female members’ participation in pre-screening for various gender-specific diseases, such as mammograms and pap smears.
- Identify opportunities to improve an insurance company’s member portal.
- Better understand attitudes about health and explore wellness with several key populations: middle market benefits managers, consumers, and producers.
- Identify key leverage points and refinements needed for a major healthcare insurer to foster increased adoption of an online prior authorization tool.
- Make informed decisions in the development of a Medicare shopping website, identifying the range of questions, needs and backgrounds consumers have as they shop for Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement or Part D plans.
- Gain insights regarding the customer experience among health insurance plan members who chose to renew their individual healthcare policy.
- Identify the supplementary benefits to add to a Medicare Advantage plan to optimize consumer demand and ROI.