Zeldis Internship Program
Objectives of the Program:
The purpose of the internship program at Zeldis Research is to provide exposure to market research (MR) in a real-world environment to college students considering a career in market research.
Specific objectives of the program are to:
- Identify individuals with interest and/or coursework in market research
- Provide interns with an opportunity to experience all aspects of the market research process – both qualitative and quantitative – to learn if they want to pursue a career in MR
- Offer on-the-job training to complete various market research tasks (for example, drafting questionnaires, conduct quality checks on programming/data/reports, some analysis and reporting, etc.)
- Support Zeldis staff by providing a resource to assist with day-to-day project responsibilities
- Evaluate interns’ performance, skill-set, and aptitude to determine if they are potentially a good fit for a full-time position with Zeldis.
Description of Position:
Research Interns support the day-to-day operations of market research projects from project set-up through report delivery. Interns will be exposed to both qualitative and quantitative market research projects.
Specifically, interns may be expected to:
- Quality check questionnaires, data tables, and reports
- Assist with writing questionnaires and discussion guides
- Prepare report slides for both quantitative and qualitative research
- Sit in on client calls and meetings
- Work on office/administrative tasks and internal projects
- Help researchers with any and all aspects of project management and/or proposal preparation
Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate:
- Is currently studying toward Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Has excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Is organized and detail-oriented
- Exhibits excellent problem solving and project management skills
- Is able to learn new skills quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Has competence in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Is able to work well in a team or in tandem with co-workers
Experience with SPSS and/or knowledge of statistical methodologies is a plus, but not required
Sound interesting or want to know more?