Research Director/Senior Research Director
Zeldis Research is a small, but successful full-service market research company, conducting qualitative and quantitative research in several industries, primarily insurance, financial services, and education. Zeldis Research provides unlimited opportunity for professional growth and development in a casual, team-oriented work environment. Zeldis is looking for a market research professional with interest and experience in both quantitative and qualitative research. This individual is expected to be well-versed in the design, execution, and analysis of both qualitative and quantitative research and able to work independently to consult with clients from proposal/design through presentation of findings.
Research Director/Senior Research Director is a critical position within the organization. He/she is an experienced project director, with strong internal and external communication skills. He/she is often the primary point of client contact and, as such, responsible for building relationships and maintaining Zeldis’ high level of client service. Additionally, this person supports our marketing efforts by preparing proposals, budgets, and attending sales calls.
Responsibilities of the Position Include:
- Directing and supervising all functions and activities of the project to achieve the client’s goals and the successful completion of projects on time and on budget
- Acting as a liaison between the client and Zeldis Research Associates, serving the client in a friendly and professional manner
- Managing selected accounts, assisting with setting sales/growth targets, and participating in marketing activities (however, this is not a sales position)
- Managing all project-related communication with internal staff as well as vendors
- Participating in budgeting, proposal development, and client relationship-building/marketing activities
- High level of experience with a variety of quantitative methodologies, including online and telephone
- The ability to manage/analyze the financial status of accounts/overall client relationships
- Being involved in sales meetings/capability presentations, client kick-off meetings, and presentations
- Developing questionnaires and/or topic guides independently
- Moderating qualitative one-on-ones and groups (in-person, online/webcam, telephone, bulletin boards)
- Expertise and skill in high-level analysis of qualitative and quantitative data, including multivariate techniques
- Fostering a culture of collaboration between the field and research teams to partner in the best interest of the company
- Mentoring and helping to train junior staff
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least 5+ years of marketing research experience (supplier-side preferred but not required)
- Experience managing qualitative and quantitative research studies
- Experience interacting with clients successfully and managing them throughout the research process
- Excellent communication– both written and oral
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills
- Able to work well in a team or in tandem with co-workers
- Competence in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience moderating in-depth interviews or focus group (either live or virtual) a plus, particularly if that includes moderating discussions with B2B respondents
- Experience working with clients in Financial Services and Insurance industries a plus
- Experience in creating visually appealing reports (e.g., infographics or data visualization) a plus
- Experience with SPSS and/or knowledge of statistical methodologies a plus
Title and salary commensurate with experience and expertise; salary range $60,000-$100,000. Benefits include medical and dental (100% employer-paid), flexible work environment, work-at-home opportunities, and generous company holiday and vacation policies.
To inquire about career opportunities at Zeldis Research, please contact: Christine DiMeola firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Administrator – Regulatory and Information Security
Zeldis Research Associates is a small, but successful full-service market research company, conducting qualitative and quantitative research in several industries, primarily insurance, financial services, and education. Zeldis Research provides unlimited opportunity for professional growth and development in a casual, team-oriented work environment. Zeldis is looking for a business professional with interest and experience overseeing compliance for regulatory and IT departments.
Description of Position:
The Compliance Administrator is a high visibility and critical position at Zeldis, reporting to the Director of Administration. This individual will manage and execute all administrative activities for Zeldis’ information security and compliance operations and serves as Zeldis’ consulting resource on all issues related to information security and compliance. He/she will collaborate with Zeldis’ IT consultant to ensure adequate policies and procedures are in place to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of client and organizational data.
The Compliance Administrator is expected to perform all tasks at an independent level with attentiveness towards internal ZRA policies and procedures as well as client and regulatory requirements. This individual is solely responsible for communicating rules, regulations, and guidelines to all impacted areas throughout organization and must be able to quickly identify and act to resolve vulnerabilities in company operations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and updating Zeldis’ information security policy and procedure manual and distributing to Zeldis staff and vendors; this includes writing new policies, modifying existing policies, collaborating with IT consultant when necessary, and obtaining management approval
- Monitoring and documenting critical tasks to ensure timely completion and following up with responsible parties as required
- Responding to client contracting requirements, such as completing risk assessment questionnaires, reviewing client IT and regulatory requirements, and recommending adjustments to ensure Zeldis’ compliance
- Leading the process with our external assessor to ensure requirements are met to maintain our critical security certification
- Overseeing Zeldis’ vendor management program, including completing risk assessments to onboard new vendors, ongoing oversight of vendors to ensure continued compliance with Zeldis’ information security and clients’ regulatory requirements, and tracking resources for vendors providing services involving confidential information
- Acting as liaison with senior management and legal counsel to represent Zeldis’ information privacy interests with external parties
- Investigating and acting on privacy and security complaints, and performing required risk assessment, documentation, mitigation, and notification in response to security incidents
- Proactively recommending solutions and advising senior management on procedures to address potential vulnerabilities and minimize risk to Zeldis and its clients
- Monitoring IT help desk ticket inquiries and assisting the IT consultant with resolving issues
- Promoting information privacy awareness within the organization through routine training of staff on policies and procedures, as well as monitoring and ensuring staff compliance
- Participating in the Confidentiality / Security Team and collaborating with the IT consultant as needed on information security initiatives that are key to the company’s business strategy and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration with 1 to 3 years’ experience in compliance or a related business administration field – OR – H.S. Diploma/Equivalent. + minimum 5 years’ experience in compliance or a related business administration field
- Working knowledge of computer network systems and ability to learn new technologies
- Understanding of HIPAA regulatory requirements, and information security best practices as they relate to the handling and sharing of PII and PHI
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management, policy, and process development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly articulate compliance procedures and initiatives with Zeldis staff, our vendors, and our clients
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently to prioritize tasks to meet timelines and propose creative solutions to problems
This is a fully remote position that requires space to work in with limited interruptions. Title and salary commensurate with experience and expertise; salary range $60,000-$80,000. Benefits include medical and dental (100% employer-paid), flexible work environment, work-at-home opportunities, and generous company holiday and vacation policies.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to Monique Short email@example.com