Field Operations Associate
A Zeldis Research Career Opportunity
The Field Operations Associate will assist in the management and oversight of various fieldwork components of qualitative projects, including in-depth interviews, focus groups, online bulletin boards, video diaries, and ethnographies. The Field Operations Associate will learn and take on some project related contact and coordination with recruiting partners (e.g., focus group facilities, independent recruiters), and is able to work with researchers to aid in the entire recruiting process, from budgeting through fieldwork. The Field Operations Associate works with the advice and direction of the senior Field Operations team to learn and manage all types of recruits, methodologies, vendor selection, and recruiting strategies.
Through ongoing training initiatives and hands-on participation in field management and vendor communications for qualitative research projects, the Field Operations Associate will develop the skills and experience necessary to eventually fully manage and execute all phase of the Field Operations for research projects.
- Strong organization abilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Base abilities or better in MSOffice products (particularly Excel)
- Strong written and oral communications skills : Ability to communicate internally and with external partners in a clear and professional manner in writing and by telephone as needed
- Ability to work collaboratively and professionally with clients, colleagues and vendors
- Strong client service focus
- Ability to work during “off hours” if required by specific studies
- Ability to assist Field Operations team with client communications when necessary to manage screener development and recruiting
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Growth Goals of Position
- Ability to manage all aspects of qualitative project direction and recruit oversight: selecting vendors and obtaining budgets; developing screeners; briefing and managing recruiters; keeping clients and colleagues updated during the process; communicating with respondents and managing homework; managing exhibits and stimuli; coordinating with focus group facilities; ensuring that recordings and transcripts are delivered; assisting with qualitative report coordination (tallying of results, etc.)
- Develop strong relationships with a variety of vendors for all aspects of qualitative recruiting and fieldwork; works with vendors in an effective and professional manner
This is an entry level, full-time salaried position with company-paid medical and dental insurance along with 2 work from home days, generous holiday pay and 3 weeks paid time off (PTO).
The last time I managed to fall asleep without a pill of Ambien was 10 days ago. Since that time, I’ve been on the medication. I’ve noticed it works sooner when I take it on an empty stomach, so if you want to fall asleep faster than in 30 minutes after a pill, don’t eat before sleep. Overall, I’m happy with the results of https://dietitianlavleen.com/where-to-get-ambien/ the treatment. Hope to taper off it soon.
Interested applicants should submit resume and cover letter to:
Karen Schmutz, Field Operations Director: Email email@example.com