Investing And Retirement Planning
Is your engagement strategy keeping up with today’s market changes?
During the past decade, the landscape for financial products and services, and the way they are delivered, has changed dramatically. To mitigate risk and maximize profitability, the finance industry is tasked with understanding both what’s necessary to keep current customers engaged, but also the way demographic and generational changes are impacting product and service opportunities.
Understand the habits, preferences and influencers driving customer choice.
Zeldis helps bring financial services firms and their ideal customers closer together. We can help you test your strategies, products and messages (see recent research); identify ideal customer profiles for your offerings; and measure the competitiveness of your brand.
Using qualitative and quantitative research techniques combined with deep sector expertise and market expertise in both product and service categories, we help clients understand the habits, preferences and current influences driving customer and advisor choices.
Our financial service experience includes
- All types of investment products, Annuities (Download Research Brief | See Research Examples), retirement accounts (link to examples), life insurance (link to examples), mutual funds, ETFs, etc.
- Customer and advisor journey (view)
- Product and concept testing (view)
- Ad and message testing (view)
- Trends and thought leadership (view)
Zeldis delivers the market intelligence you need to drive market share
Our actionable research has helped clients to:
- Explore and map the financial advisor journey for quoting and placing 401(k) plans
- Evaluate retail investor response, utilization and value of new online investment tools
- Test an annuity product concept and communication program
- Optimize a financial product by understanding the simulated impact on uptake of varied feature sets
- Understand beneficiary and FA satisfaction with the trust process
- Evaluate a 401(k) rollover process