Career Opportunity – Senior Research Associate
Description of Position
A Senior Research Associate is expected to manage research projects from start to finish independently.
He/she will have more interaction with clients and may be the primary client contact on some projects. The major responsibility of a Senior Research Associate is to assist in the design of both qualitative and quantitative research projects and lead the day-to-day execution of these projects. He/she will also begin to become involved with working with senior staff to prepare budgets and proposals and potentially attend sales calls with senior researchers and account managers.
In addition, the qualified individual will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and will be expected to oversee the research project from setup through project delivery, including quality checking questionnaires, data tables, and reports; day-to-day study management; and preparing reports and questionnaires. He/she may also be involved in qualitative research, preparing discussion guides, moderating in-depth interviews (by telephone, webcam, or in-person) and online bulletin boards, and preparing reports.
Summary of Position
- Directs and supervises all functions and activities of the project to achieve the client’s goals and the successful completion of projects on time and on budget.
- Acts as a liaison between the client and Zeldis Research Associates, serving the client in a friendly and professional manner.
- Manages all project-related communication with internal staff as well as vendors.
- Participates in budgeting, proposal development, and client relationship-building/marketing activities.
- Is familiar with a variety of quantitative methodologies, including online and telephone
- Develops questionnaires and/or topic guides independently
- Moderates qualitative one-on-ones and groups (in-person, online/webcam, telephone, bulletin boards).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3 to 5 years of marketing research experience (supplier-side preferred but not required)
- Experience managing qualitative and quantitative research studies
- Demonstrates ability to provide high quality client service
- Excellent communication– both written and oral
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills
- Competence in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience in creating visually appealing reports (e.g., infographics or data visualization) a plus
- Experience with SPSS and or knowledge of statistical methodologies a plus
Benefits include company paid medical and dental, flexible work environment, 2 work-at-home days per week, generous company holidays and 3 weeks PTO.
Please submit resume and cover letters to Amy Rey at email@example.com.